For companies

The Federal Council is providing companies in Switzerland with liquidity relief totalling 40 billion Swiss francs in order to help with the economic consequences of the coronavirus.

Affected companies are being supported with bridging credits (COVID-19 credits) as quickly, systematically and free from bureaucracy as possible. Submit your application for a bridging credit via this website. Credit applications can be submitted until 31 July 2020.

Further information (only available in German/French/Italian):

Application for a COVID-19 credit for amounts up to 500,000 Swiss francs

Credits of up to 500,000 Swiss francs will be paid out within short time frames, without any bureaucratic hurdles and 100% secured by the federal government. The interest rate on these bridging credits is currently 0%. Please note that only one application for a COVID-19 credit per company can be submitted to a bank.

How to submit your application for your COVID-19 credit:

  1. To start your credit application, click on the link below and fill in all the required fields.
  2. Sign the agreement.
  3. Scan the agreement and send it to the bank by e-mail or post.
  4. The bank will check the agreement. If it is complete, the money will be paid out to you directly by the bank.

Start credit application


Here you will find a list of banks offering COVID-19 credits.
For detailed information, please see the explanatory notes to the emergency ordinance.

Application for a COVID-19 plus credit for amounts from 500,000 Swiss francs

Bridging credits exceeding 500,000 Swiss francs are secured by the federal government to 85% of their value. The lending bank assumes the risk for the remaining 15% of the credit. These credits can amount up to 20 million Swiss francs (minus 500,000 Swiss francs from a COVID-19 credit) per company, and therefore require a more comprehensive review by the bank. For these credits, the interest rate is currently 0.5% on the part of the credit secured by the federal government.

Important: You must submit a COVID-19 credit agreement (see above) before you can apply for a COVID-19 plus credit for an amount over 500,000 Swiss francs.

How to submit your application for your COVID-19 plus credit:

  1. To start your credit application, click on the link below and fill in all the required fields.
  2. Sign the application.
  3. Scan the application and send it to the bank by e-mail or post.
  4. The application will be checked for completeness by the bank and forwarded to the guaranteeing organisation.
  5. Once the application has been approved by the guaranteeing organisation, the money will be paid out by the bank.

Start credit application


Here you will find a list of banks offering COVID-19 credits.
For detailed information, please see the explanatory notes to the emergency ordinance.